Hoofer B

The post by trlund was the biggest thread I have ever seen on here. For those of you who dont post often, please post post post . Any thing tractor , farm, rural, mechanical is great. I gave up watching or listening to the news , and look forward to seeing what everyone on here is up to . Please do not be shy. Bill

I look forward to reading everyones responses on here every day. I dont watch the news on tv, I dont use fb or any social media sites. I really enjoy other peoples places they live or work at on here. Especially the cool pictures. Kow Farmer

I agree. I always enjoy seeing pics of projects that everyone is doing. Such as Larry with his woodworking or gardening, Grandpa Love and the tractors they rescue, and many other members that I cannot recall their handle. Like the member I think is from Florida who was rebuilding a motorcycle for his friend who was in bad health.

I'm a little disappointed that some folks I've known from here and even met in the past seem to be gone for good. It's good to know that as many as there are, are still around.

I'm still here every day but theres just nothing going on. Mostly hibernating between doing cattle and cat feeding. I did get out with the snowblower today to clear the yard and driveway. Had planned to take a picture or two but forgot. It was one of those sunless days with no shadows and hard to tell the ground from the sky.

(quoted from post at 22:19:55 02/04/23) The post by trlund was the biggest thread I have ever seen on here. For those of you who dont post often, please post post post . Any thing tractor , farm, rural, mechanical is great. I gave up watching or listening to the news , and look forward to seeing what everyone on here is up to . Please do not be shy. Bill
I am on here most every day. I enjoy reading most posts. I respond if I can help or have a problem I need help with. I spent quite a few summers on my Uncle's farm in the Red River Valley in Mn. Uncle had girls and he needed help. I moved to Wi when I was 68 yrs old to retire. I kept a dump truck, loader, dozer, excavator, and track skid steer. I have slowed down some, but still like to work some. I even bought a new Western Star tri axle dump in 2021. Nice to drive a new truck again.
DWF

I seldom post anything due to a few. But to those few, if I see you have a post, I skip it, don't waste my time for your trash. Been here several years. Keep up the good forum going.

How about pictures of the new truck that a 68 year old man bought. I am now 79 and get scolded ever
time I buy a new piece but love new iron.. LOL

mvphoto102112.jpg
I was 71 when I bought the Star, soon to be 73. Been fighting cancer since I was 70.
DWF

I bought it in Elkhart In in April of 21. Dealer drove it to South Beloit Il and I picked it at the Flying J truck stop. I got a pretty good deal on it. It wasn't long after that, prices went crazy and there was not much availability either.
DWF

I am on here most every day for the past 20 yrs, read most posts, and if I miss a day, I read all the way back to where I last left off. Nothing really offends me, and if it does, I ignore and go on. I never really talk too much about my life-it's not very exciting or very interesting- unless it's pertinate to an ongoing thread, then I may talk about a life event of mine. Otherwise, I try to answer questions if I think I can help. I'm a retired truck mechanic (40 yrs, same company), grew up on a small dairy farm, later beef, and now have my own farm with just a few beef cows, and no more tobacco. Due to a bad back, I have to limit myself to what I do and not what I want to do. Sucks. But I enjoy the site, feel like a part of something with like-minded people. And there's a few I'd like to meet in person. Mark.

and get scolded ever time I buy a new piece but love new iron

And some wonder why there aren't many posts here.

(quoted from post at 20:19:55 02/04/23) The post by trlund was the biggest thread I have ever seen on here. For those of you who dont post often, please post post post . Any thing tractor , farm, rural, mechanical is great. I gave up watching or listening to the news , and look forward to seeing what everyone on here is up to . Please do not be shy. Bill
I've averaged .39 posts per day for the last 15 years. Mostly contribute when I have something constructive to offer or need some help. Often wonder about the ones with huge post counts.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back