MH25 Restoration.

A while back I took my 25 to get some body work done and to get painted as I am neither a body man or painter. Any how its moving along great and I have a question regarding the plumbing of the fuel/distillate / water lines. Because most all those tractors exhaust manifolds where modified when gasoline got easier to get and the obvious problems with water rust etc on the manifolds I bought a new exhaust manifold from Rosewood machine shop who did a great job of making a factory style manifold. What I cant find is a picture or diagram of how the fuel and water lines looked from the factory. I have a few pictures off of some of my parts tractors that show most of it. I can only send two pictures at a time so bear with me. Im hoping someone out there can help me out. Thanks for now. On the second picture there is a tee that has a plug in it. Should that be a valve perhaps.
cvphoto150417.jpg

cvphoto150418.jpg

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back