moline engines

is there any moline guys on here that can guide me in the right direction on my 5 star? I've got a 403 engine that I want to pull the crank and jugs for my 5 star. what do I get the crank ground to and where's the best place to get pistons?

is there any moline guys on here that can guide me in the right direction on my 5 star? I've got a 403 engine that I want to pull the crank and jugs for my 5 star. what do I get the crank ground to and where's the best place to get pistons?
If you use the 5 star jugs, you can have the 403 crank turned to get a 6 1/8 stroke with u journals and buy 4.81 pistons. Then you need the u-rods and have the sides machined to match the 403 rod width. Least that's my understanding. Looking at doing that myself. Gives you a 445cid motor. Finding a motor shop that can handle that big of a crank is another matter. If you are going to have crank mains ground, look for bearings before you start. Just money.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back