Need to find


New User
Need to find a location online for a part for an Allis Chalmers WD tractor, about a 50 or 51 model. Not sure. The part is called a Drawbar control rod, that is slotted on one end and threaded on the other. It's off of the pump on the side of the tractor. Please reply ASAP. JA52.
I take it you are looking for the traction boost control rod. There isn't anyplace that I know of where you can buy it directly off of the internet. There are several used parts vendors where you could find it. The only other option you would have is to try an AGCO dealer that sells AC parts.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.