New Kubota tractor and skid steer for Christmas

Keith Molden

I had a new Kubota tractor and skid steer this morning for Christmas under the tree. Problem is, it is for my Great Grandson and are toys, but he lets Paw play with them tho so I guess that's great too. Merry Christmas to all our friends on here on this Holy day. Keith

Keith. I really like your story. Especially because it involves your grandson. I lost my only grandson when he was 8 years from a head injury due to a freak accident. This was ten years ago but its still very hard. BTW. Im a Keith also. Lol. Wingnut

Keith that is one thing we fought , when I started with KUBOTA 43 years ago , absolutely NO toys. Folks like Ertel would just laugh and that was before the Chinese imports showed up. Now day pretty much get anything KUBOTA makes in a toy. Even lots of remote control units out there. Glad you have you grandson and enjoy Christmas. My great grandson is to be here in a few minutes and yes he has KUBOTA toys under the tree.

Hang them if I ever find one.. I put myself thru college driving a STERLING beer truck from your Indiana town of Evansville ( early 60s) so that is the signs I collect.

Terre Haute had many breweries.
Champagne Velvet was one.
A restaurant, Maugers, is in the Champagne Velvet building.
Many signs there and pic there.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back