nos case parts

urbancase

hey guys some of you like rod and john are working or selling parts, I picked up a lot of parts form a dealer that I guess no longer dealing anything case, or caseih it was a online auction and some of the items in wanted for my 1570 and 2470 and there was also stuff for my 1680 combine. anyway for example there were a exhaust valve for a model l or la new in the box, two remain water pumps with gaskets to fit a 2870 or 4490. also 3 fuelwater filters for cummins number 3329289 I have no use for, a few parts kits looked like a few things might be missing one thing. also something that might help someone is a bale controller number 700713345 is the number on the box not sure what it fits but not doing me any good. there I a set of 6 stick fuel injectors I have not IDed yet they are reman for the looks of them I am still looking up items to see if it fits my stuff but willing to do some trading or something as if it doesn't fit something I have would rather move it along, the valves I plan to keep due to the old boxes.
my e-mail open would be the best way to get me later on I can send you a list with pics from my phone. thanks

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back