Oil leak at tractor Split On TO35

Yes, I am sure
Since you are only considering external gooping, and say all fasteners are tight, you might try Seal-All glue. It will seal a leaking gas tank. I am not recommending repairing it that way, just a product that might work if you chose to try this patch job.

You tractor, your choice.

Since you are only considering external gooping, and say all fasteners are tight, you might try Seal-All glue. It will seal a leaking gas tank. I am not recommending repairing it that way, just a product that might work if you chose to try this patch job.

You tractor, your choice.
Thanks, if you where I can get it please let me know. I will look it up on line also.

Thanks, if you where I can get it please let me know. I will look it up on line also.
I have absolutely no idea where you are or what stores are in your area. I can get it at the parts stores and some hardware stores around here.

You can add a general location to your profile, as myself and some members have done, to give others an idea of your location.

I am in the southwest NY a little east of Olean NY
If you click on your username at the upper right, it will open you account. Then click on "Account Details" and down the list a bit you will see a box for Location. Enter this info there and it will show as part of your avatar with each post, if you choose to use that feature.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back