Oliver 20 Information

Hendersky

New User
Hello everyone,

Years ago I recieved an Oliver 20 from my grandfather that he bought out of the states even longer ago. I'm having some real trouble finding information about this tractor. First thing I did was check the tractor data, but it only said it was 20 horsepower, that's it! Of course I know that Cockshutts & Oliver's are functionally the same tractors, just painted different colours, but this looks nothing like our cockshutt 20 both in terms of dimensions & engine. Any help is appreciated, thank you!

Cockshutt had their own tractors, as did Oliver. The merger didn't happen until the 60s. I've never heard of an Oliver 20, so post a picture of what you have.

I'm not sure how to post pictures on this forum, as I'm relatively new. I can email them to you if that also works.[/img:7b3a49eb12]

Let's see if this works. You have any better photos? Side angle? Serial number?

mvphoto97339.jpg

I couldn't find a serial number, although the engine looks like a standard Briggs & Stratton painted green. I'll try and grab some further pictures next time I'm up at the shed

There was a home made one in the last Hart Parr Oliver Collector with the Fleetline style grill. They called that one a Super 22.

Well that's good to know. I thought that front end looked a bit out of place, but I was really suspicious when the "Oliver 20" marking was just vynil lettering. Thanks for the information

(quoted from post at 15:54:28 09/18/22) That's an Economy PowerKing with Oliver
sheetmetal adapted to it.
Yes actually its an Economy Jim Dandy with Oliver sheet metal could be a nice looking custom tractor

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back