original Case dealers left ?

jic

how many original case dealers are still selling case construction or caseih ? bane equipment is the only original ag dealer left in indiana.

Windridge Impliment in Decorah, Iowa has always been a Case dealership. It was originally a company owned store. It's at the intersections of highways 9 & 52. My dad has worked there since 1969

Tinker imp. In Pease mm. Is still in business and was always a cad e dealer. They are my lock dealer altho not real nice people.

There is a now Case construction dealer in Alvin, TX that has been Case ag/cons since the early 70s I know and probably many years before that. Dropped Ag and IH dealer picked up in Alvin about the IH purchase time.

Jim

Wisconsin had quite a few but they are dwindling. The most well known is Service Motors originally started in Dale, WI in 1916 now has 6 locations and you would never suspect they were an old line Case dealer. Beaver Machine Company is from Coleman, WI originally from a little village called Beaver started in 1952 and proudly exhibits Case heritage, also NH dealer. Link Implement from Ridgeland recently gave up Case and took up McCormick and MF, started by Weston Link in 1946. Washington Implement in Monticello started in 1956, I hope is still going. Very nice people. There were a few others that I don't know if they still are in business, Triebold in Whitewater, another dealer in Richland Center. Ritchie Motors in Barneveld, formerly Barneveld Implement is still in the same building, still CaseIH. Lost Pulaski Chase COOP (1936) and Lapean (1956) in Menominee several years ago, both older dealerships. That's off the top of my head. Don

Dan,

Wasn't the International dealer right across the highway to the north? I went on a tour of Luther College as a kid and that's all I remember about it LOL Don

Jon,

Is that Timmer Implement? Stopped in there 2 years ago and he said he was being forced to drop CASEIH and go the NH by Case corporate. Any idea if that happened? You are right, not a very friendly place. Don

They still have some case stuff but the sales guy was the owner of the ford dealer years ago and prefers them. They do know case stuff there tho.

I tried to post this with my phone, what a pain in the backside. lol I won't be doing that again. Why cant they just send what you type, I have a hard enough time spelling as it is.

Wright implement in liberty ky still going selling construction equimpment but I still get parts there

Hi-Way Equipment in Brenham, TX was acquired by Hi-Way out of Bryan, TX several years ago but the delership in Brenham has been there since the early 60s and maybe before. Don't know much about the Bryan location.

Jim

Yes it was. I can't recall the name of the IH dealer anymore, but that building now sits empty. It was a few different businesses after that but none of them survived. Did you not end up going to school at Luther?

I was touring the campus as part of a church group in high school. I really liked the school and community, but then and now I am a farmer at heart, and always will be. So I went to the Farm Short Course @ Madison and went back to the farm. My oldest daughter did go to Luther and loved it. One of the most memorable moments of my life was attending the Yuletide music celebration there. I was absolutely stunned by the talent. Thanks for asking, sorry for the long winded answer. Don

I grew up on a dairy farm south of Decorah. We spent lots of time in Decorah growing up. Luther is a nice private school. I ended up enlisting in the Air Force. I still enjoy going home to help with harvest in the fall.

Vetter Equipment in Onawa, IA and Ida Grove, IA. There may be other stores of his that were Case but don't remember.

Also Mark's Machinery in Yankton, SD. Don't remember about his other store.

Also Northwest Implement in Orange City, IA

Coleman Imp. in Bonner Springs Kansas, started up in 1940. Sold tractors back then and construction equipment now.

Birkeys Farm Store @ Oakland IL, Formerly Oakland Farm Supply. Opened around 1949 sometime. New Holland dealer at Union Hill open as Case in 47 or 49

Case Nutty 1660 would probably know if the one in Belle Fourche, South Dakota is still going. My uncle worked for them back in the 50's.

Birkey's in Oakland, IL has been a Case dealer since the 40's. There are still a few of us Case nuts running around the store, but some of the older mechanics that know the Case stuff so well are nearing retirement.

Carls' Sales and Service, Thayer Kansas 12 miles, and Thomas Implement Altamont Kansas 20 miles. Tom

Does anybody know if Greiner Implement in Iowa is still in business? They were Case and IH before the merger, so surviving the merger was automatic and they were still there a few years ago. Don

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back