OT 2000 Buick Century-alimites

Tom N MS

Another question for my Dad-car is not here or I could look-- does 200 Buick Century have any alimites that need serviced?--all front end parts are the original so whatever came on them is what it has. He still changes his own oil to save a few dollars but it is hard for him to get under there-so he wanted me to ask-if nobody knows, I will be at his place in a few days and can look. Thanks

I'm not familiar with that model car but it probably has zerks on the tie rod ends. I doubt if it has others.

Dean

I doubt that you will find any grease fittings on that car. If you do find any make sure you use only synthetic grease as it will be compatible with most any other grease that may already be in the joint.

You should have them on the ball joints/rack&pinion ends and on the bottom of the struts (what used to be the lower ball joints. Also might be 2-4 on the back end if you have independent rear suspension like my "98 Buick LeSabre.

Thanks-looked(mostly felt) yesterday and didn"t find anything-I need to tell him to get up off of that $10 and let someone get it on a rack and take care of it. Thanks

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back