OT-Kids -Priceless

DeltaRed

I have a 7 yr old niece-NEVER stops talking.One day she told me that PINK! is her favorite color.So..I told her that pink is just faded red(the pink Farmall used to be red).Sara was SPEECHLESS.she had to think about that a while.Arent kids great?Priceless!

They all go through the same stages, at least ours did.

First you wonder when they are going to start talking--then you wonder if they're ever going to shut up. When our daughter was about the same age, she could take two hours to tell you what happened in a one hour TV show.

You gotta love them.

Love their sense of the world at that age. A briefcase full of $20"s or a box of cookies and they"ll take the cookies every time. We all start life that way and hopefully can finish it out that way.
Several years back, my youngest boy was busy being a boy while I was trying to get dinner ready, wife was still at work. After bouncing off the walls for for quite a while, I finally had to say to him "Just BEHAVE". He sat down on the couch and a few seconds later, very seriously asked me "Dad... what"s a "have?". Had to leave the room so he wouldn"t see me laughing.

One of my co-workers has a grandchild who swears that hot dogs come from the "things" of the underside of cows (the utters). He may be partially correct, but not entirely. :lol:

My 5 year old grandson ask his mother a question and she answered saying I would like you to be a little older before I answer that. He said mommy could you write it down then so I won"t forget it.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back