OT My Status, and a Prayer Request

Dunk

No I haven't left, no I am not mad, no, no one has ran me off.

I have been a little over extended in the world of life, and paying work here lately, thanks for everyones concern, I think a lot of all of yall.

I do need to request prayers from all of yall at this time though.

I just got word that my daughter in FL has been in the ER most of the day with a tubal pregnancy.

I just got off the phone with her.

She will be going into surgery in the next few minutes.

This will be her second time for this, the first time they had to take everything out on that side, and she came close to dying.

Please say a prayer for her.

Thanks folks!!

I'll try to keep ya posted.

Jesus,keep your hands on this bro's child for we know that you said that if two,or more are gathered in your name there you would be also,so I ask you to touch this child,and heal her in the name of Jesus Christ.Your family will be in our prayers,cw

glad to see you back kinda miss that loud mouth here.
sorry to here about your daughter are prayer out to her hope everything work out great for her ....

Dunk;
My prayers and thoughts are with you and yours.

Gary
montana1.gif

Thanks so VERY much everyone, from what I am hearing now from her sister, she is out of surgery, it took 30 minutes, and the prognosis is VERY good.

Thanks so much again, I knew I could count on everyone, and their prayers!!

Don't even try to tell me that they don't work!!!

I'm certainly hoping everything works out for her, and you. Take care of yourself.

I missed you on the board.

Hank

A friend went through that some years back. Very serious, very painful. Best wishes and prayers for all.

Prayers for your daughter and the rest of your family. Our sincerest hopes for all the best! Good to see ya back...

a-men to all who posted, and we together will, that she wiil be fine. its good to know that she is out of surgery and looking like she will be allright. keep us posted dunk. RP

I"m a little late in arriving, but I"m glad to hear your daughter is out of surgery. My prayers for her speedy recovery!

Colin

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back