Parker loader control on Jubilee

Bobs67ss

New User
This message is a reply to an archived post by RandyBMI on May 05, 2020 at 09:04:27.
The original subject was Re: Parker loader control on Jubilee.

I think I bought this tractor in Alma Michigan,,it still drifts down,did ya take all apart when looked at it

Welcome to the Forums.

RandyB(MI) may still be following the forums, but it looks like he has not posted since November of 2020, so he may not answer you.

As you are new to the site you likely wouldn t know the following. This site uses two different views, Classic and Modern. We are only seeing your post as a RE to the original post, which does not include the original post, as after a post is a few pages old in Classic, replies do not link to it. Because of this there is no background to what you are asking, and it may get you off the wall replies to your post. Then any replies, like this one, to your post will generally show as random REs in Classic, with no connection to the original or your post.

Start a new post of your own, give all the pertinent info about your machine and the problem, then it can be responded to and stay grouped together in both views. It also may bring new eyes to the problem and help you get good answers to fix the problem.

Adding a link to the post by RandyB(MI), I think is being referenced.

https://forums.yesterdaystractors.com/viewtopic.php?p=9368243&highlight=#9368243

This post was edited by Jim.ME on 07/31/2023 at 04:10 pm.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back