picture of the speed decal of a triple range

mEl

Forumers, I need a photo of the dash decal for the speed chart of a 511B. I wonder if anyone would have one, any other triple range decal would probably show what I need to see, the progression of gears to ranges speed wise. Thanks in advance if anyone could help me out. I know Joe Was puts many helpful things up here. Mel

(quoted from post at 16:57:10 04/17/17) Forumers, I need a photo of the dash decal for the speed chart of a 511B. I wonder if anyone would have one, any other triple range decal would probably show what I need to see, the progression of gears to ranges speed wise. Thanks in advance if anyone could help me out. I know Joe Was puts many helpful things up here. Mel

mEl

Following is a speed chart for my 351 which should be very close to if not identical to the 511B... Joe

Dash.jpg
[/img]

Mel, Here is a pic of the speed chart on my 311 RN. Went out and checked the 511B and found that the speed chart was not included with the decal kit when we repainted it.
Loren
PS my e-mail is open here. I lost your phone number. It has been quite some time since we have chatted. I need to catch up on our mutual Case Co. friends.
a157625.jpg

Joe I seem to remember you overhauling that engine. Is the idle oil press that low or is it the gauge?

Joe

(quoted from post at 23:23:37 04/17/17) Joe I seem to remember you overhauling that engine. Is the idle oil press that low or is it the gauge?

Joe

Hi Joe, I overhauled the engine in my 312, but didn't overhaul the 351. The gauge on the 351 reads a bit low. When checked with a good quality gauge, the 351 will produce 10-12 lbs of pressure. It dyno'd at 45-46 HP and had good compression at the time of the restoration, so I didn't open up the engine. In hindsight, I wish I would have replaced the rod, and main bearings at that time. - Joe

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back