Majorman
Well-known Member
- Location
- Scarning, Norfolk, England
My tractor does that sometimes. It's just marking its territory.View attachment 6222Rockol and Friends
Think it got overexcited by being at a show and wet itself!![]()
![]()
![]()
That sort of thing happens s you age.
Probably a German built Kramer tractor, model pionier s. End 50’s early 60ies vintage.View attachment 6221
https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=04915916963d
Unknown Dutch Tractor
Cannot make out the name of this one and do not recognise the shape. In those days, my camera was not as powerful as the ones I use today.
Thanks Emiel.Probably a German built Kramer tractor, model pionier s. End 50’s early 60ies vintage.
Kinda looks like an Oliver grill on it
Based on the tractors (and engines) which made a brief appearance here, years ago now, I assumed Deutz were all vertical, in line, air cooled. But, apparently, like other manufacturers at the time, they made these large single cylinder, horizontal, presumably two cycle, water cooled engines?View attachment 6302Allgaier
German company who built tractors for Porsche. This one is built under their own name and has a Deutz engine.
From what I have come across, the Deutz engines have all been diesels, but Emiel will correct me on that if I am wrong. When I first drove into Europe in early 1970's, Passing through Belgium, Holland and Germany down to Austria, the majority of tractors I saw were ones of this size with a cutter bar attached, made by Eicher and Deutz. Will have to look out my Super 8 films and see if I can get some stills from it of that time.Based on the tractors (and engines) which made a brief appearance here, years ago now, I assumed Deutz were all vertical, in line, air cooled. But, apparently, like other manufacturers at the time, they made these large single cylinder, horizontal, presumably two cycle, water cooled engines?
We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.
Copyright © 1997-2025 Yesterday's Tractor Co.
All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.
Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters
Website Accessibility Policy