Pictures and Puzzles Thread

View attachment 5269Sunday Drive

The real reason Ann married me!!!! To get her hands on my Capri!!!! I was driving one in the same colour, (RHD) when we met and took her out to the theatre in it on our first date.


Great pictures, keep them coming.

Those Capris are cool little cars. I had a chance to road test a customers Mercury Capri quite a few years ago now. V6, four, or maybe five speed manual, I can't recall now. I do recall having a grin on my face after the final road test.

Posting your pictures and puzzles in this ongoing thread is working great.

I wish others would emulate this format with their ongoing topics.
 
Great pictures, keep them coming.

Those Capris are cool little cars. I had a chance to road test a customers Mercury Capri quite a few years ago now. V6, four, or maybe five speed manual, I can't recall now. I do recall having a grin on my face after the final road test.

Posting your pictures and puzzles in this ongoing thread is working great.

I wish others would emulate this format with their ongoing topics.
Mine was one of the small ones with a 1300 cc engine, it would still do 100mph and I towed a caravan regularly to Scotland and Europe when I was working with Claas.

My old company general manager had the 3 litre one with the bulge in the bonnet. He scared the pants off my best friend when he took him to visit a customer and was traveling at over 100 mph on one of our narrow-ish roads in Norfolk. There was a cross roads approaching which he did not start to slow down for until it was a little late, my friend said you could smell the brake fluid boiling!!! The standing joke among us mechanics was we were going to fit chain saws in the place of the fog lights to clear the hedges out of the way as he was always going through them.

We had a Cougar for many years and that too was a very fast car.
 
Monday Rust

P1000813 - Copy.JPG


Monday Rust.
 
View attachment 5399Ford Baler

Ford bought in balers from other companies and re-badged them, some came from Jones engineering in Wales before they were taken over by Allis Chalmers. Not sure who built this one.
Domestically Long (North Carolina) built and supplied balers to Ford. While they weren’t a bad unit the parts service is mostly non existent.
 
Puzzle 79.jpgTuesday Compilation

Some of the Australian pictures I post are taken in an area that is under extreme fire danger at the moment in Victoria. At the moment, one of the towns in the Grampian region Pomola, is burning. We have visited it and taken pictures of some of the magnificent wild flowers and orchids in the area. Also some of the big museums and collections in the towns of Rupanyup, Horsham, Waracknabeal and my relations home towns of Rainbow and Beulah where some of the truck and tractor pictures were taken. Please keep the people in your thoughts and a prayer will not go amiss.

Many thanks.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top