Greenman720

New User
Im restoring my John Deere 820 2 cylinder.I'm looking at buying new pistons, and I see several venders that have them ranging in the price from 644$ to 820$ my questions are is there any real differences between these kits and if so who makes the better kit?

Albert who runs Renaissance Tractor in Washington has top notch quality, service and prices.
They will also rebuild, calibrate and balance the pumps. Rebuilt injectors with the proper cracking pressure. And the proper tips to match the pumps and pistons.
There is an early and late 820 two cylinder that many rebuilders inadvertently mis match parts.
Bottom end bearing clearances are vital. Too often a rebuilder will skip the main bearings or only replace two of them.
Alignment of the injection pump rollers to the cam lobes is important but rarely checked.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back