Profile Posts on Right side of Computer Screen

DRussell

Over on the right side of my screen I see something called "latest profile posts." What are these? They seem kind of like almost a private conversation between two members as opposed to a public post on a forum. If they are private, why am I seeing them?

Profile Posting is like having your own forum for just your purposes, everyone can see it and participate unless you lock your profile posts specific users (like for example, all "followers"). You can start your own profile post on your profile by clicking on your username and select Your Content.

As to what it is useful for, it's pretty much whatever you do with it. I could imagine using it to provide friends or the community with a running description of things you are doing around your farm. Some would do that in the OT forum, but with Profile posts, it doesn't roll off the screen and could continue for years.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back