Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
Does anyone know if someone makes a cover for the pto with the over run coupler on it (51 8-N). Naturally the original is too short. I have seen some on JD tractors that are a shield. There is one on one of Marvin Baumann's. The V-8 Ford. Just wondering if they are hand made or on the market. Thanks for any info.
 
I have seen some home made doohicky looking things made out of toilet parts but nothing I would want on my tractor.
My advice is to buy one that is easily removable.
They make them that you can remove with the push of a button.

QD%20OVER%20RUNNING.JPG
 
Where do you get the one with push button removal? Who makes them?
I plan on drilling a pilot hole thru cellpin on my unremovable permanent one and then enlarge hole to drive out cellpin. Then tap hole and cover with a "set screw", so grease will stay in. I only plan on using bush hog once a year, and dont want it in dirt of use of rear bucket and plowing. Also bolt on pulley sometimes fo buzzsaw demo. I don't like idea of toilet PVC cover.
Charles Krammin SW MI
 
If you only use the bush hog once a year, why not take the ORC off by driving the pin out and then reinstalling it next year? I asked the same type of question earlier and a few people told me that they just drove the pin out when they took the ORC off. Gene
 
I love the idea of the toilet flange/cover from Dell I think [craft].Looks good especially if cleaned up a bit,but most of these tractors are not on display,like mine.---lha
 
(quoted from post at 04:44:39 07/20/10) I have seen some home made doohicky looking things made out of toilet parts but nothing I would want on my tractor.
My advice is to buy one that is easily removable.
They make them that you can remove with the push of a button.

Who is it exactly that makes and sells these?
 
Eddie,one would be easy to make,get a pipe flange.Galvanized,not plastic,then a pc.of pipe,right length,threaded both ends,and a cap.Painted,you'll never know it's not factory,oh yeah,drill a hole at the bottom for drainage.---lha
 
They are available from a number of sources. I found several on Ebay. I also found them at Walt's Tractors.

Kind of spendy.

Cliff (VA)
Quick Disconnect on Walts Tractors
 
On mine, the manufacture (China) did not provide a hole to drive it out, only the grease fitting removal for driving the cellpin in. They must think we put them on permanently. That must be how they think, or they modified an original, so as not to be sued. Bought from TS.
Charles Krammin SW MI
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top