Saved Searchable Folder

M-MAN

From bits and pieces I've seen we can now have folders. What I would like to do is make a folder similar to one I have at the old johnnypopper site. It is the electrical diagrams from the John Deere SM 29 for the old two cylinder tractors and engines. Can you give me some pointers on how to do this. I would like to set it up so anyone can search it.

Yes, click on Gallery in the menu bar across the top, then Your Media, in there, you can add media which will let you upload pdfs and photos under your account as your own gallery. These will also appear displayed in the overall gallery. When I did it, I added text to them which when clicked the photo opens with your descriptive text.

From bits and pieces I've seen we can now have folders. What I would like to do is make a folder similar to one I have at the old johnnypopper site. It is the electrical diagrams from the John Deere SM 29 for the old two cylinder tractors and engines. Can you give me some pointers on how to do this. I would like to set it up so anyone can search it.
I didn't mention the search. Once you have created your album, using search will let people find it, they can select from the description you've put in like "John Deere SM 29" and put M-MAN for the member. Just tested this on my gallery and it worked.

I started on the album yesterday and then went back later to check. The picture quality was pitiful and I didn't like the layout. I couldn't find a way to delete it so I can try again. Can you point me in the right direction?

Under the Add Album button, you'll see a ..., click that and there is a delete album. You can just rearrange it though I haven't tried it yet. Under that same ... is an edit album.

Sorry didn't mention, the Add Album is after you've clicked Gallery and Your Albums.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back