Seat repair

super99

I put new torsion bars and shock absorber on the 1550 yesterday. The old bars were broken. It wasnt too bad after I figured out how it came apart. I needed an extra pair of hands putting it back together, but figured out how to do it myself. It makes a big difference!!
cvphoto93974.jpg

cvphoto93975.jpg

cvphoto93976.jpg

I started on the wrong side, this doesnt have to come off.
cvphoto93977.jpg

cvphoto93978.jpg

cvphoto93979.jpg

A few times, I had to hold my mouth just right to get it together, but got it done

I guess it would ride better if those have been broken all along. Didn't you buy that seat because the other one was bad?

I never had one of those apart, but thanks for the pictures so I know what I'm getting in to if I ever do have to.

I put a new seat shock on my 1650 last week and what a difference! No more Pogo stick LOL. I saw your 1550 at Walnut and it looked very nice. I was the guy with the 1650 and the trailer with the HP70 standard on the trailer. Nice to see some Ollies at the show.

Yes, the original one was rusted solid, I finally decided that this one didnt have any spring to it and got the new torsion bars for $15 each. Money well spent!!

I liked your tractors, wish we could have met up. Come on over to Geneseo in September and well meet up.

HEY, THAT LOOKS LIKE OUR BENCH, HA

WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR PARTS AT? AGCO OR ?

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME PICS, NEAT LOOKING RIG.
TOO WET IN WEST CENTRAL MO TO FINISH BEANS AND HAY AT THE MOMENT.
OUR THOUGHTS TO THOSE NEEDING OUR MOISTURE! GREEN

I got them from Korves Oliver. I get parts from this site, Korves, Maiback and Ag Parts First and an Agco dealer about 90 miles away.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back