SEAT TIME & Easter Grandkid Pics

Ed S.

I've had quite a bit of seat time over the past week or so (and boy are my buns sore!). I'm most of the way done discing my field for the third time, this time with the disc set shallow and pulling a drag harrow. Soybeans are going on the field this year, but I want to leave it as level as possible for an eventual return to alfalfa. Had some beautiful cloud formations as the sun was setting tonight.

2019_thirddiscingclouds.jpeg

Earlier in the day, I used the Boomer 8N to move another dozen or so bucket loads of fill into the ditch along the road to make a new gate hole so my farmer friend won't have to drive his equipment through my yard when he does the beans. The '50 did the final level. Then both were used to spread a load of gravel on the drive.

2019_two8Ns-gravelwork.jpeg

And heck, I'm a Grandpa, so here's pics of the grandkids, who spent the week with us. It was the almost-2-year-old's first time away from Mom and Dad, and she actually did great.

2019_grandsintire.jpeg

We had everyone to Easter Dinner (lamb roast!), which was nice. Got some good pics, too. Look up "precocious" in the dictionary, and you'll see these two! :p

2019_grandseaster.jpeg

es

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back