Sediment Bowl Question

Is the fuel flow volume the same on all Farmall sediment bowl assemblies. I temporarily replaced the sediment bowl assembly on my M with one for a cub and was wondering if I may have a flow issue. The inlet and outlet sizes look the same. Is the only real difference the bowl size? More or less space to fit on different models?

Is the fuel flow volume the same on all Farmall sediment bowl assemblies. I temporarily replaced the sediment bowl assembly on my M with one for a cub and was wondering if I may have a flow issue. The inlet and outlet sizes look the same. Is the only real difference the bowl size? More or less space to fit on different models?
No difference that I know of. The bail and bowl from the longer one should fit. Jim

I think the longer sediment bowl also has a bit larger top diameter. So individual parts don't interchange. I doubt there is a noteworthy flow difference.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back