Shipping best way

(quoted from post at 16:18:40 08/11/23) That could be a problem. you say. I agree it could be.

Unless your smart enough to think about how to get it in and out before you arrive in PA.

Then maybe you get with the seller to see if there is a loading dock or a ramp or another appropriate ditch, etc.

Sometimes you gotta do some research on your part without the need to do so.

And I am betting that fusion1 is a might smart person that can do just that.

Sheesh, it ain't as hard as you think.

One could really have an adventure doing it your way! You should go into the adventure business!

> I have done it twice, others have also posted as having done it.
> Have you?

I've made 50 mile trips in Michigan and trips of maybe 100 miles out west. 500 miles is a whole 'nother thing, particularly when a good portion of it will be through western Pennsylvania.

(quoted from post at 06:51:32 08/13/23) > I have done it twice, others have also posted as having done it.
> Have you?

I've made 50 mile trips in Michigan and trips of maybe 100 miles out west. 500 miles is a whole 'nother thing, particularly when a good portion of it will be through western Pennsylvania.

Just driving a truck in western PA is an adventure.

An 8n is a pretty small tractor to ship. Around what, 2,800 lbs? 115 long, maybe 70 wide and and 54 tall, or darn close to these. Any car being shipped is sure to exceed some if not all this criteria, heck a 4 seat Polaris Pro R side x side will exceed these dimensions. Any enclosed trailer 8' x 16' will handle this with ease. Want darn protection for it and want to hire it done, try Atlas or some other moving company, might not be the cheapest but would be protected. Bottom line, this is an easy move, not like your trying to move a 100-200 hp MFD with cab and duels.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back