Snowco overdrive

DeltaRed

I had always thought the overdrive on my F2 was a Hiesler. Thisafternoon,I stumbled upon a Facebook post about Snowco overdrive. There were pictures. I thought,wow,have I been mistaken!Didn't know Snowco even made overdrives.What else did they make? Learn something new everyday. ;)

SNowco made grain auger along with rotary grain cleaners you dump into then drains into the auger going to a bin or truck. I have one of those and if you look for grain cleaners or rotary screens you will see them for sale. Mine is 36x72 or something like that. I think the Hi-Cap ones might be a little better though. MOre screens available for them. I would like some for wheat and beans. Mine are for corn and beans and does a decent job on beans.

How fast does the SnoCo overdrive make an F-20 go?
I think my friend is getting one for his Regular so he can take it on rides. His Regular does about 4.5 MPH. Will the over drive double that?

My'20 with 12x36 rears will go 20,or faster.Scary.So,yea,it more than doubles the road speed.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back