Storing Funnels

Anyone have a creative way to store funnels? I have a rack with oil an oil catcher tray underneath to catch the final drips, but it only holds 2 funnels at a time. Meanwhile I must have 10-15 funnels of various sizes and configurations cluttering up what seems to be an excessive amount of shelf space.
I use a clean 5 gallon bucket and lid to stack/store my funnels. I trim the locking ring off of the lid so it doesn't lock onto the bucket. The funnels stay clean in the bucket. If I have more funnels than will fit into the bucket, I get rid of the excess funnels.

1933E171-DA87-4D9E-913F-622F1401B8B2.jpeg

I also bot a box of cone shaped drink cups and keep a bunch around in various places and vehicles. If I need to add a quart of oil I just bite or tear off the tip of the cup and stick it in. When done I roll the cup up and stick it and the tore off tip into the oil jug.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back