TALK ABOUT BUDDY-BUDDY IN THE NURSING HOME

gitrib

Well I stood my ground today and did my part for fraud in Medicare here at the nursing home. My wife and I are both diabetic so are both eligible for protective shoes. For several year we have gotten my wife’s at a drug store that specializes in this type of shoes. They have many styles that do not look out of the ordinary. They would come to her and fit her and then deliver them. We had done this all of the time she has been in the nursing home. About a year ago she showed up with a new pair of shoes that had been taken care of by the nursing home. You know the story this is one of our services that your children do not have to worry about. When I entered the home Mom always had one shoe on and one the lord only knew where. I started a campaign to put a end to this. YOU BOUGHT THEM YOU FIX THEM. Son got in the act and it was like trying to corner a snake. Finally , The shoe man is coming to measure and fit all of those with diabetes. WHOA! Sixty five residence with fifty percent with diabetes. Talk about a marketing gift. So I was like a wild man waiting for him. Thirty pair of shoes at $200 a pair. No choice. I told the salesman and his cute little helper no deal from us. I went to the head office and told them we would have our own people here tomorrow. That’s good. Just think about this going on all over the country, How much money is wasted. Yes, we have it coming but this is a little to much buddy for this old man. gitrib

Gotta be careful with that. The office folks might be involved with the mob and you just cut them out of their share of the loot. Some fellas from Philadelphia are liable to show up in a big Cadillac in the middle of the night with greased back hair and names like Louis "no neck" Lombardo and Johnny "banana feet" Raguso to take you out to pick up your shoes. You gotta be careful with them guys because no one ever comes back with their new shoes.

Just jokin. Good for you though.

Mark

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back