Testing Video Link

The new format is different but workable for me. Now I just need to test and see if I can post links to my yt video channel. The old "modern" forum would not post the link as well as the classic forum did so I had to use classic forum for that. So here goes, my latest video from yesterday.
Merc video
Rusty, this is how I uploaded my YouTube videos on the Case forum. I did this from a phone. I copied the link to my clipboard and clicked the circled button in the pic and pasted the URL. The video will show up just like how they always did
Screenshot_20231230-074848.png

The new format is different but workable for me. Now I just need to test and see if I can post links to my yt video channel. The old "modern" forum would not post the link as well as the classic forum did so I had to use classic forum for that. So here goes, my latest video from yesterday.
Merc video
If you're on a PC, you can also click on "Share" under the video window. That brings up a light blue box that says "Copy". Click that, come back here, right click in the box where you are typing & click on "Paste".

The link comes up in the text box as text & will change to your video when you post the reply.

Mike

If you're on a PC, you can also click on "Share" under the video window. That brings up a light blue box that says "Copy". Click that, come back here, right click in the box where you are typing & click on "Paste".
The link comes up in the text box as text & will change to your video when you post the reply.

Mike
Thanks Mike. I use a similar method except I use the "insert link" option that is in the box here at the forum. Your method actually brings up the thumbnail view of the video which is even better. I do all my work on laptop. Phones I find too small, annoying and inconvenient to do any serious work. Plus I don't do well with touch screens. Especially if my fingers get cold.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back