The Gehl round baler accessory that wasn't (video)....

Sure is interesting I’m not sure coming from a Vermeer person the belt drive too seems crazier to me than the spinning feed wheels but maybe that’s how all gehls were. He’s moving right along at a fantastic speed

don't remember seeing those when i worked for Gehl. I left fall of 1996. that baler was out then so maybe they came out with this after I had left. We did have the rubber wheels on each side as an option to sweep the wide windrows into the pickup. they seemed to work ok when i was testing.

don't remember seeing those when i worked for Gehl. I left fall of 1996. that baler was out then so maybe they came out with this after I had left. We did have the rubber wheels on each side as an option to sweep the wide windrows into the pickup. they seemed to work ok when i was testing.
The rubber wheels worked good & they could feed in quite a bit of hay that usually tumbled off to the side.

I'll have to get a hold of Terry & see what he says about the Power Sweep.

Mike

I bought a two wheel windrow turner that I was going to mount on the front of the tractor for windy days. I never got it put on though.

I bought a two wheel windrow turner that I was going to mount on the front of the tractor for windy days. I never got it put on though.
Up until a year ago, there was a Vicon two wheel rake here. Couldn't find too much information on it. Did see a brochure that showed it front mounted or mounted between the tractor & baler. Never used it & there was no interest, so it got scrapped.

Mike

Up until a year ago, there was a Vicon two wheel rake here. Couldn't find too much information on it. Did see a brochure that showed it front mounted or mounted between the tractor & baler. Never used it & there was no interest, so it got scrapped.

Mike

There were a ton of the 4 wheel Vicon rakes at one point here, MF badged engineered ones too. A pair of two wheeled ones would make a nice V to feed a baler.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back