the no way tractor.

I have run some poor running tractors that were poorly suited for a job. True , Most were not running right. I recall a Guy had Me leveling out gravel in his drive in basement with His 9N Ford when i was 16 , besides manual steering , there are No live hydraulics,and it Ran a lot on 2 cylinders when dumping the clutch. but, in time , i did get a smooth looking level job out of it.And It started running better, Too ...Yes, I have saddled some sad running broken down clunkers, However, , Most All were good machines in their day,but ,time and poor service made them into a real junk.. I also have run the wheels off of some good hearted tractors that would not give up the fight for nothing in the world. There is nothing like the heart and soul of a 51 DC CASE. My Dad sold it to me for 1000 dollars.and i disced hundreds of acres with 4 different discs and Ground 5 ton of feed a week for nearly 20 yrs. Did I mention the DC was Tuf and a reliable gentleman ? .

Any Ford with a SOS.The Ford dealer here called them jerkomatics.They would not work on them,period.I had two that were in top order,but I just didn't like the way they operated.

8N Ford. In my opinion by the late 1940s there was just no excuse for a dead hydraulic system, especially for a tractor whose functionality was so tied to the 3-point hitch.

JD 2010. Dad used one for work at one time. When the powers that be finally figured out that he was right when he told them it was a worn out pos, they got him a brand new...Belarus! He always said that a Farmall C would have run rings around either of them!

By 88 series you must mean the Thirty series,3088,3288,3688. 3488 was a hydro, way ahead
of anything the competition built even long after they weren't built.

Anything made by John Deere. Had three or four over the years. Always something wrong. Our red, orange, and meadow green tractors just kept on going and going.

My dad had three customers at his shop that had Commander 6000 Fords. I was visiting with one of dad's customers after he retired and he said he would not be afraid to buy another 6000. Said it was one of his favorite's.

I cleared the snow out of dad's driveway this week with a 4000 SOS.

My 1948 Deere M and 1950 Farmall Cub both have live hydraulic systems from the factory. I believe 1947 was the first year for both models.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back