Tim PloughNman Daley

WW2N

Hi Tim I dont post alot but seen you were having health issues. Seeing all your posts looks like you are a bit better. As I said I dont post alot I had carburetor problem and cant find Royce or Gary. Are they ok? Thanks

(quoted from post at 16:33:42 09/22/23) Hi Tim I dont post alot but seen you were having health issues. Seeing all your posts looks like you are a bit better. As I said I dont post alot I had carburetor problem and cant find Royce or Gary. Are they ok? Thanks
ary was fine on last contact earlier this year but he stopped doing carb work several years ago.

HiYa W2N-
Yes, doing better now, cardio tests checked out fine, no need for a Pacemaker, A-FIB controlled, LOOP implant monitors that since 2020. Just gad a video-tele conf with him on THU. Happy, Happy, Happy, said come back in 1 year for a followup. Aplastic Anemia battle for past 2 years now controlled as well. Oncologist/Hematologist at Henry Ford Cancer Institute in Detroit is very good. He's weaning me off the Cyclosporine now and my Hemoglobin has been steady at 11-12. Normal adult male HGB should be from 13-17 but we're happy and since I started seeing him I have not needed to get any blood transfusions; an every week event til June 2022 when I began seeing him. Still get my CBC tested every week to monitor HGB. Main issues are chronic arthritis in knees, ankles, and hands. 24/7 Pain. RH knee is bone-on-bone and in need of a titanium one, LH ankle bones are all mush. Requires at least 3 surgeries but since other issues surfaced, they won't do any surgeries right now. Constant pain means I can't walk hardly at all and working with hands is painful. I sit at computer most days, play my guitar on front porch a few times a week, pray every night, and for those who have it worse off.

Don't know how Gary is doing, and Royse posts now and then as JMOR said. I could try and help you with your carb issues. What model of Marvel-Schebler carb do you have? My email is open too so best to tag me there.

Tim Daley (MI)

(quoted from post at 13:33:42 09/22/23) Hi Tim I dont post alot but seen you were having health issues. Seeing all your posts looks like you are a bit better. As I said I dont post alot I had carburetor problem and cant find Royce or Gary. Are they ok? Thanks

Royce is fighting some vision problems.

Tim you got your hands full I can only wish you the best. The reason I needed Gary and or Royse is I am looking for used TSX parts for our local rebuilbing projects. One wants to do a Zeneth 13876 which I had some parts for then I saw a crack on the throttle body ear and its toast so looking for a usable throttle body. I thought they may have some parts. I seen Royse's last post was in May. If you have any of these parts be glad to pay ya for um. Thanks

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back