Tony in SD

Every once in a while a few friends of mine will have a "Tool War". We start naming factory made tools we have that we think no one else has. Last man standing, wins. My winning tool is a Ridgid 4" pipe threader. What tool do you have that no one else has?

Large cast iron jointer with 12 inch knives. It had a 5 HP 3 phase motor on it when I got it. Now has a 3 1/2 Hp 220. I ran it with a 2 cylinder Wis for a while when I 1st got it. Close to 8 feet long.

Every once in a while a few friends of mine will have a "Tool War". We start naming factory made tools we have that we think no one else has. Last man standing, wins. My winning tool is a Ridgid 4" pipe threader. What tool do you have that no one else has?
Lathe, Geo. D Walcott & Sons Jackson Michigan.

Attachments

• Lathe.jpg
    Lathe.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 34
  • Lathe1.jpg
    Lathe1.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 38
Antique 20 inch planer in working condition.
And a large wood lathe I resurrected. The wood for the lathe is being planed in the above picture.

Attachments

• IMG_20200602_195109835.jpg
    IMG_20200602_195109835.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 39

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back