traction boost gauge

tom griffie

New User
Hi Everyone, I just purchased a 190XT and it needs a few things. One thing that I have not found is either a new or slightly used Traction Boost Gauge. Can anyone point me in the right direction, to find one. Thanks Tom G.
if its the same gauge the D-17 takes it is kinda pricy. i've heard of people replacing them with a normal hydo. pressure gauge.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.