Tony in SD

I sold a Case DC-3 back to the son that had spent many hours on his dads tractor as a kid. He bought it for his son, so he will now own his grandpas tractor. He was so excited to see me drive in, that he took a video of me as I drove up to his tractor shed. Nothing like seeing the look on a persons face when you drive up with a family tractor that has been owned by others for a long time.
cvphoto153299.jpg

Since I was a tractor short, I drove about 175 miles to a cemetery and dug this Ford Jubilee up along with a Dearborn bale trailer.
cvphoto153300.jpg

It was a good day for all.

OK Tony... I've always wanted one of those trailers, but wondered how you'd load & unload a load like the Ford & wagon... What is the trick?

I was the 4th owner of a 1948 Dodge farm truck I once owned.

When I sold it on an auction, it went back to the son of the farmer who had bought it new.

Okay, now I'm confused. I have one just like it except it is narrow front, I thought "3" meant narrow front and "4" meant wide front. Have no idea what 1 and 2 refer to.

Still haven't got around to tinkering with the magneto; springtime just too darn busy, maybe some time around December.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back