Umbrella for JD 530

Does anyone know or have a diagram on how the bracket that holds the umbrella rod fits on a 530? I don't have the number in front of
me but the bracket is a John Deere part. Looks like it might fit on the seat structure somehow but I can't figure it out.

Does your umbrella bracket resemble parts photo below? If so clamp half(item 2) fastens around tubing that holds back rest & lower part of bracket clips on seat cushion bracket
mvphoto99667.png

If you have a float ride seat on the 530, you need a different bracket than that one pictured. The pictured one is for non-float ride, like late a-b thru 50. 60 70, etc. The float ride bracket is quite a bit different, should be in the parts book.

And the unbrella mounting pipe yikes to keep banging you on the back so you have a sore back. I junkerd mine 40 years ago bercause my back and also back of my head would not tolerate the abuse from the umbrella.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back