Using "water wetter" additive in farm equipmen

fdt860

I am just reading about this additive, supposely great.
Does it mix well with coolgard? Does it works on combines, tractors, etc, with ready mixed antifreeze?

Thank you!

(quoted from post at 03:51:38 06/04/23) I am just reading about this additive, supposely great.
Does it mix well with coolgard? Does it works on combines, tractors, etc, with ready mixed antifreeze?

Thank you!
I used to use it in my drag car. It will drop your operating temperature a few degrees, and if that's what you need you'll be satisfied. It will not correct an undersized cooling system. It does mix with whatever else is in the radiator.

I work with water base chemicals at work, the products
that I have worked with like this it reduces the surface
tension of water so the chemicals in the water coat
better. I also used stuff like this in spray for crops.

doesnt diesel antifreeze use a cavitation additive that pretty much does that... to stop cavitaion? It breaks down the surface tension of the water so it cant hammer the block.

(quoted from post at 03:53:02 06/04/23)
(quoted from post at 03:51:38 06/04/23) I am just reading about this additive, supposely great.

Thank you!
I used to use it in my drag car. It will drop your operating temperature a few degrees, and if that's what you need you'll be satisfied. It will not correct an undersized cooling system. It does mix with whatever else is in the radiator.

Thank you for the reply. I was thinking about using it in my 8820. Radoator hasbeen rebuilt and is clean, but she is running on the hot side.
I was also thinking about removing some advance on the injection pump.that should also make it run cooler,whilemaking it a little harder to start.

Haha you might be on to something I wonder if nonionic surfactant...maybe in something other than the 38 B Ill go dump it in the red one out back see how it goes first

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back