Vermeer baler parts scrap yards

Wondering if there are any Vermeer baler scrap yards in the Midwest? Located in Michigan near Wisconsin. Thanks in advance

What in particular are you looking for? I'm in Southern Ontario, so not too close to you, but also not crazily far away - probably within shipping distance for small parts. I have a parts 504 (though almost everything worthwhile has been pillaged off it), and a wrecking yard not too far from me had a 605 in a back fence row (they did last spring anyway; haven't been there recently to check).

Hi Daniel just bought a 505, doesnt look too bad at this point. Gotta get it home and really go over it. Just looking for a source of used parts if I need some. Thank You

Most parts can be sourced from Shoup or regular bearing supply for bales. Though some of the bearings are cheaper through dealers than aftermarket. The ones with a hex hole in the center are cheaper at dealers. Belts can be gotten from local places or Shoup. Universals are generic to regular sources again. Teeth for the pickup are available through most places.

Jensens tractor sales in Askov MN had a 504 in their salvage area the last time I was there. Lots of parts interchange between a 504 and 505.

When looking for parts, you need to specify the model, not just the size. The number only specifies the size of the baler. The model is the more important part, a 605A is nothing like a 605M for example.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back