Versatile 3 Pt

Howard H.

Has anyone added a salvage yard factory three point to a 875/895 Versatile??

I've got an 895 and would like to add one - but was not sure if it was as easy as adding the back hardware and plumbing in the control lever and hydraulics...

Thanks for any advice,
Howard

(quoted from post at 19:25:37 09/07/21)
Has anyone added a salvage yard factory three point to a 875/895 Versatile??

I've got an 895 and would like to add one - but was not sure if it was as easy as adding the back hardware and plumbing in the control lever and hydraulics...

Thanks for any advice,
Howard

I have never done what you are proposing, but I have been around them and see no reason it can't be done IF you get all the parts from the donor and note how the hitch hydraulics are plumbed into the tractor hydraulics.

For sure the frame "weldments" are the same/all the needed mounting holes will be there.

One other question would be how much the hitch parts MAY have varied over the many years those tractors were in production.

https://www.mycnhistore.com/us/en/newhollandag/search/?text=875+Versatile&byModel=1&page=1

You should be able to find your tractor and the donor tractor at the parts site linked above and figure out what serial range will fit.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back