Wartime front spoke wheel

Tstoner

I know I've posted this about a year ago with no luck so I figured I'd try again. I'm looking for another wartime front spoke wheel for my A if anyone is willing to sell. I've tried putting ads out and just about every salvage yard within a a few hundred miles from me.

Attachments

• 17113917326151865863839587394204.jpg
    17113917326151865863839587394204.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 36
That's a cutoff alright, My 1943 John Deere B is on full cutoffs. What year is your A. I don't know where your located, but my friend Gary Biewer runs a salvage yard in Barnesville, MN. Another guy who may have one is Don Dufner. If you want I can give you their numbers.

That's a cutoff alright, My 1943 John Deere B is on full cutoffs. What year is your A. I don't know where your located, but my friend Gary Biewer runs a salvage yard in Barnesville, MN. Another guy who may have one is Don Dufner. If you want I can give you their numbers.
My A is a 44. mine is on full cutoffs as well. I'm located in michigan. Yes definitely I'll take their number I appreciate it. I've been looking for over a year now. I have found other spoke cutoffs but none like the one I have

Okay. The Biewer's number is 218-493-4696. Don Dufner's is 701-942-3102. Good luck. Let me know if either of them have one!

Last edited:
I know I've posted this about a year ago with no luck so I figured I'd try again. I'm looking for another wartime front spoke wheel for my A if anyone is willing to sell. I've tried putting ads out and just about every salvage yard within a a few hundred miles from me.
I posted a request on a John Deere A page on FB and did have an individual reply that has a pair of them for sale. If you use FB, I can contact you and share the link to that post and you can reach out to them. No idea on price, looks like location is Iowa.

1711981344544.png

I posted a request on a John Deere A page on FB and did have an individual reply that has a pair of them for sale. If you use FB, I can contact you and share the link to that post and you can reach out to them. No idea on price, looks like location is Iowa.

View attachment 65203
Awesome yeah if you could send me the link that would be awesome!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back