WD-45 stupid question

Welding man

This may be a stupid question to those who know the answer but I cannot find a picture anywhere to show me. I am restoring a WD 45 single front wheel tractor for an elderly friend of mine and I want it to be as right as I can get it. A lot of the little parts had been taken off the tractor before it came to me and were in boxes etc. My question is . Where is he proper place to store the hand crank. I have the brackets or what appear to be the brackets, but I do not have a clue where they are supposed to go. Thanks in advance for any help.

BonapartSouth is correct, the two brackets go on two of the bolts that hold the fender bracket to the axle housing. Handle forward and down into the enclosed bracket. Center segment of the crank to the back resting in the open bracket, socket end up and to the rear.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back