Well, Guys, the wifey and I are still alive.

Adirondack case guy

There has been way too much going on around here for the last few weeks, and the wifey and I are feeling our age. Ended up takeing her to the hospital in the wee hours, last Friday morning, with stroke like symtoms.
They took here into the ER imediately and hooked her up to all their monitors. Heart rate and BP were out of sight. She could hardly breath or speak, and terible pain in her upper chest. The ekg showed no sign of heart attack or stroke. They started looking for a blockage in her arteries, or a clot in one of her heart valves. They couldn't find any thing from the chest xray, and finally at 11am an ER doctor ordered up more detailed testing. He also authorized the use of morphine to reduce her pain. That brought her heart back to acceptable ranges. At 3pm another doctor came in and said the tests and scans revieled nothing. They said they were admitting her at that point. Only problem; no rooms available. They ordered up a hospital bed and had it brought to the ER for her. That place is a night mare,. They are so busy that patients are lined up end to end in the halls of the ER. This is no little country hospital, it is a world renowned teaching facility. Bassett Healthcare Network, in Cooperstown NY. To top it off, it was Baseball Hall of Fame induction weekend. Near imposible to even get to the hospital.
To make a long long story short, the Doc's have not determined what caused her peoblems. They did more testing last week at two of the outreach facilities, and several more apointments this comming week. Biggest problem, is that something that should take an hr., takes the better part of a day for them to do.
The garden is overwelming us at present, due to the time spent at the hospital.
Anyway sorry for the long post and not replying to my Case friends lately here.
The pics are randomfrom yesterday, when the wifey and I decided to take a break from things and see what was happening in the upper forty, and the week before.
Loren
PS, the last pic. is for John S. Colleen is in it. She is down under the pine trees to the right of the silos and woods.
a164629.jpg

a164630.jpg

a164631.jpg

a164632.jpg

a164633.jpg

a164634.jpg

a164635.jpg

a164636.jpg

a164637.jpg

a164638.jpg

a164639.jpg

a164640.jpg

a164641.jpg

a164642.jpg

Bro, Great pics and thank you for the "update" to the "YT gang" will be calling soon as after this week harvest will be "ON" here
cnt

Hope things continue to improve for your wife, almost lost mine to a blood clot in her legs and lungs. Glad to hear from you again. Wish you guys the best from NW Ohio.

Mike

Loren: Get well prayers for your wife!! Thanks for the pics, I think I see Colleen & the family there if I close one eye & cover the other!! Oats look real nice!! So does everything else, but the oats caught my attention.

Sorry to hear about your wife Loren. Hope it turns out ok. I'll call in a few days too. Thanks for the pics as well.

Loren, Our prayers go out to you and your wife,may they find the problem soon. Great pictures as always ,hope someday to come your way an to see John and Chris Saeli again. Jerry from Ohio

Always great to read you and the mrs. are doing ok Loren. I think most everyone were sweatin' bullets wonderin' if you were OK. My thoughts and prayers are extended to the both of you also. Take care of each other. The pics are awesome too. Thank you for the update.
Kow Farmer Kurt

Hope your wife is fine, I almost lost mine 10 yrs ago she is still kicken. Your Pics look a lot like Southeastern Minnesota. Dave

I sure enjoyed seeing the pictures Loren, and your wife will be in my prayers also. Hope things settle down for her shortly and you can both get back to the garden and canning, wow, I'm sure that is waiting for you

Dan

Loren, sounds like you and the "mrs." are having one of them summers! Judy's mom has liver cancer she's 87 yrs. doc's take for ever to get us the info. Thank's to "b-o" healthcare. Hospice has no place for people like her. So Judy is taking care of mom. Our thoughts are with you. Hope the Doc's findout what's up with your mrs.

Hope things are getting better. Might explore acid-reflux issue. Symptoms can sometimes mimick cardiac symptoms, including high b/p, shortness of breath, chest pain and jaw pain. I say this with the voice of experience.
Again, hope things are better.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back