What model is this Hesston Haybine?

Eboor1995

Can anyone identify what model this Hesston Haybine is? I have attached a picture and the Serial # is HS27-1333

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_3549.png
    IMG_3549.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 45
Looks like an old PT 12. I started out with one of those in the early 90s. It was old and worn out then.

Looks like an old PT 12. I started out with one of those in the early 90s. It was old and worn out then.
Look for cracked frame,especially around the wobblee area and the tounge pivot.Sickle,auger;wear on sprockets Excessive wear.....Not worth much.500 to a thousand if in good shape.All the way down to scrap value,depending on condition.

It looks like a Early PT10. I have one For Parts

Attachments

• Equipment 001.JPG
    Equipment 001.JPG
    784.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Equipment 002.JPG
    Equipment 002.JPG
    787 KB · Views: 15
  • Equipment 003.JPG
    Equipment 003.JPG
    592.3 KB · Views: 18
I asked the guy and it is a 9 ft cut so must be an older PT-10. He is asking $750. Is that reasonable if it’s in good shape. How hard is it to get parts?

That model is from the Early 1960's. 61-65?
You are not going to be able to get much for parts from the Dealer
On mine I broke the arm that moves the sickel bar and I could not find new parts or even find someone that had that model that I could take parts off of
If possible have the seller hook it up to a Tractor and see how it runs
Check the sickel bar arm and the rollers on the Reel
The price may not be Too bad. But around here you can find newer models of haybines for $1000 / $1500 and up. But then they are even models made in the 70's and may need to be worked on

I asked the guy and it is a 9 ft cut so must be an older PT-10. He is asking $750. Is that reasonable if it’s in good shape. How hard is it to get parts?
750 is reasonable if it works.Offer 500. Sections/gards are common. Bearings can be scourced from any bearing house as long as you have a part number,or the bearing is intact enough to measure. Maybe AGCO still has bearings. Other stuff that is not common with other machines is most likely NLA.

750 is reasonable if it works.Offer 500. Sections/gards are common. Bearings can be scourced from any bearing house as long as you have a part number,or the bearing is intact enough to measure. Maybe AGCO still has bearings. Other stuff that is not common with other machines is most likely NLA.

Looks to be a PT-9, PT-10. My self-propelled 310 has the same head, simple, easy to repair and, I always thought it does a better job of mowing than most.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back