Recent content by 63 830

  1. 6

    IH 990 haybine

    Sorry,wrong forum!
  2. 6

    IH 990 haybine

    I am looking for information on a IH 990 haybine. Are they reliable haybines? Do they do a good job? What are somethings to watch for when buying a used one? Are parts still aviable for them? About how much would a good used one be worth? Thanks for any help.
  3. 6

    IH 990 haybine

    Can anyone give me any information on a IH 990 haybine? Where they reliable machines? What are some things to watch for when buying a used one? Did they do a good job. About how much would a good used one be worth? Can you still get parts for one? Thanks for any information.
  4. 6

    Case 830 Series Model 841 Throttle Linkage?

    I have the same make and model tractor. Mine has the same linkage and works my foot throttle. My foot throttle is on the right side down by the brake pedals. The linkage runs down the right side of the tractor to the front of the engine,crosses over to the left side and then back to the carb...
  5. 6

    M-L haybine

    It is M-C Mathews Company not M-L.
  6. 6

    M-L haybine

    Has anyone had any experience with a M-L Farm Equipment flail type haybine? I found a good deal on one but i dont know how well they work. It is a Model 9D. Any information or tips on this type of haybine would be greatly appreciated.
  7. 6

    671 Detroit Case

    It sold for $10,ooo!!!!!
  8. 6

    671 Detroit Case

    Just got back from an auction. There was a Case tractor there that looked,by the radiator and hood,like a late 30 s RC. But it was a lot larger and had a 671 detroit diesel in it. I thought it had to be a home made tractor because i didnt think they had 671 s back that far. So i got home and my...
  9. 6

    250 ford baler

    Thanks for all the information and feed back. You were all very helpful and it is greatly appreciated. I went ahead and made the deal. The gentleman even threw in an old case rake to make it an even sweeter deal.
  10. 6

    250 ford baler

    I am looking at a ford 250 baler to purchase. It is a model#14-80,serial#8691,series504. could anybody tell me the aproximate year and if these were good balers? It appears to have been origanly painted red.I am not familiar with these balers and any information would be appreciated.
  11. 6

    1953 JD 50

    We have a 1953 JD "50" that developed clutch problems all of a sudden.It just quit moving.If I feathered the clutch lever I could get it to move a little.I took the clutch assembly apart but the clutch discs look good.They only measure .006 thinner than new ones.So I think it is a linkage...
  12. 6

    hyd. oil fill on 63 830 case

    Mr. Martin,thanks for your input but I am confused.I think I see the plug on top you are talking about but my book seems to say that it is an adjustment valve and I would have to remove the top link attatchment bracket to get it out. Is this correct? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!P.S. I also was told on...
  13. 6

    hyd. oil fill on 63 830 case

    DKase,my tractor has a shifter for high and low range and a shifter for 1-4 gears and reverse.So if I understand you right I should have only one oil for trans. and 3-point and hyd remote? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!
  14. 6

    black knight 870

    could we see some pictures?
  15. 6

    hyd. oil fill on 63 830 case

    I own a 1963 Case Dual Range 830 gas tractor. Ser# 8215053.I need help finding the place to check and add the hyd. oil. I know this sounds like a stupid question but I can't find it. I have an IT shop manual and it doesn't seem to jive with what I have. According to the IT manual,my tractor...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top