Recent content by Andy Mulligan

  1. A

    930 fenders wanted

    I"m looking to find a good set of flat top general purpose fenders for my case 930 restoration, after cutting the rust out of my existing fenders there was nothing left. Any help is appreciated!
  2. A

    4010 pto noise

    Thanks guys, I kinda suspected this and as a matter of fact the pin has broken once before but it just stopped working all together, so I just wanted to ask before I started tearing into something I didn"t need too.
  3. A

    4010 pto noise

    My 4010 has a terrible banging noise when I engage the PTO, it turns over under it"s own power, but when I turn the shaft by hand it won"t turn over all the way before it hits something hard...WHAT DID I BREAK?!
  4. A

    4010 clutch throw out bearings

    I"m trying to replace to throw out bearings on my 1963 4010, I"ve already tried to take the clutch fork shaft out but its simply not moving...at least not that I can tell. Is there any better way to do this?
  5. A

    IH 1PR

    Does anybody know what years an International Harvester 1pr corn picker was made? It has a white elevator if that helps, I"ve seen them with red or white.
  6. A

    John Deere 6300

    I have to agree with Deere Scotty, the beginning of that series was a little iffy to say the least, but things like not starting because of not being in park, it usually just takes some wiggling on the gear shift, because the sensor doesn't make good contact. As long as you don't do a lot of...
  7. A

    C WINEING GEARS

    I was just wondering if anybody could tell me if there is any way to stop or at least quiet the gears? Is this a common issue on these tractors? I was also wondering how i know if im suposed to have the above or below the hood muffler, starting a restoration!
  8. A

    how to time a 4010 diesel engine

    I moved the flywheel to the 14 degree mark as it said in my service manual and the marks on my pump are a good 1/4 inch off, how do i adjust this?
  9. A

    how to time a 4010 diesel engine

    I have a 4010 john Deere that seems to run alright at low speeds but at high rpm s it misses severely, any advise would be helpful, but i think ill start with timing.
  10. A

    salvage yard

    I was just wondering if anybody knew of a good salvage yard somewhere that specializes in case tractor I have just acquired a case 931 and it will need some TLC down the road to make show quality. Any information would be helpful, and excuse me if i ask some silly questions over the next...
  11. A

    931 case 401 turbo

    Thanks for the advise everyone, ill probably just leave it be.
  12. A

    931 case 401 turbo

    I have just purchased a 931 and was doing some research on it, and found a turbo for a 401 engine and was wondering if it was for a 970 or a 930 or if there was even a difference. I would like to install a turbo but I was just wondering how big of a job it would be or if it was even possible...
  13. A

    Ford Dearborn Planter

    I have an early model Ford planter and am a little confused about th e serial number. The model # is 1 and the Component number on the frame is 12-172, and the serial number is 1758. I have never heard of a #1 planter and was hoping someone else could tell me a little about it.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top