Recent content by backwoods

  1. B

    ford 4000

    Thanks for your help. It is a 3cyl. I think I've got another gas cap that will fit it
  2. B

    ford 4000

    My cousin was rakeing hay today and his 4000 gas vapor locked on him. Is the gas cap the problem? He needs to bale with it tommorro so any help would be great. If I have to I can loan one of my tractors to him.
  3. B

    1609 loader on 1600

    Change the male fittings on your hydrolic hoses. Your old fittings are worn and olivers are very picking on this. I've had the same problem and new male ends fixed the problem.
  4. B

    ford 960 pto

    Ran the numbers its a 1955 960
  5. B

    ford 960 pto

    I pulled my pto shaft 2 weeks ago. It had the small shaft and the spines are almost worn off. My local new holland dealer has tried to get a new standard 540 shaft assembly from 2 different companies and they have it on back order with no idea when delivery would be possible. Any ideas where...
  6. B

    ford 960 remote hydro

    Thanks vito I will try that. It will be 3 or 4 days I took the old pto shaft out to update it to standard 540 but they sent me the wrong one. Now I gotta wait on another one.
  7. B

    ford 960 remote hydro

    otherside
  8. B

    ford 960 remote hydro

    This is what I have
  9. B

    Criminal negligence or just plain idiotic?

    That's abuse!!!!
  10. B

    ford 960 remote hydro

    Bought a 960 a couple months ago and am now getting it ready to go to the hay field. Problem is someone put a one way remote setup on it ( one hose ) and I need the two way on it ( two hose ). Can this be changed to suit my needs. I don't know how to post pics of it on here. My other...
  11. B

    john deere 70c skid steer

    Friend of mine needs a tilt cylinder or cylinder parts for his 70c skid steer. Jd dealer is telling him the cylinder and any parts for it are obsolete. Can anyone help.
  12. B

    worth anything

    Wow your way off I'm in se indiana area code 47024 Cell#765 309 3586 anytime
  13. B

    worth anything

    I have 3 spinout centers from a 900 series are they worth anything or should I just scrap them
  14. B

    oliver 1650

    I just put an add in the yt classifieds for my 1650 check it out
  15. B

    cockshutt hay rake

    Anyone know when the cockshutt 311 was made?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top