Recent content by beef75

  1. B

    Wisconsin robin engine

    I have a wisconsin robin W1-280 engine with a mikuna carb. where is a good place to order parts for this engine. Their are very few dealers or service centers in my area, thanks
  2. B

    troybuilt pony rider transmission problems

    I have a troybuilt pony riding mower 2007 model.The tranny will go into reverse but not forward makes a grinding noise. How complicated is it to fix the problem or what is the problem. or would i be better off buying another tranny for it. the tranny is not hydrostatitic bit speed variations on...
  3. B

    engine stopping

    thanks i appreciate the good advice. i will try and isolate the problem .then work it form their
  4. B

    engine stopping

    I have a craftsman riding mower with a Briggs and stratton 15.5 hp ohv motor. the motor was replaced a few years back and is fairly new and been maintained regularly. The problem is when the mower has been running for approximatively 15-20 minutes it shuts off. then it will start back up again...
  5. B

    rx 75 belts

    Have to replace all the belts on my john deere RX 75. I finally had drop the transmission to get to the belts. When I did that the pulley and spring attached lever for the secondary belt fell off . What is the trick or system to getting this back on top of the large pulley for the secondary...
  6. B

    john deere rx 75

    The carb was the problem at first , rebuilt it. removed all gas an oil from crankcase.still having trouble getting to turn freely enough to start. thanks
  7. B

    john deere rx 75

    recently purchased a jd rx75 with a kawasaki 9hp motor . motor was full of gas and would not turn at all. drained crankcase and washed it out with deisel let dry and refilled with oil. engine will turn but for a few revolutions then it comes to tight spot were it is really hard to turn have to...
  8. B

    8n spark pulgs

    thanks guys I really appreciate it.
  9. B

    8n spark pulgs

    just recently bought a ford 8n tractor. Need to change the plugs out what type plug is recommended. any help would be greatly appreciated . thanks brian
  10. B

    Ford 1500 pto lever popping out of engagement

    I drained and refilled the hydraulic oil as well as put a new pto seal and gasket on the tractor evrything fit fine . when i went to use it i couldnt keep the pto engaged it would stay if i held the lever up but once i let go it would pop back off. any help would be greatly appreciated.
  11. B

    Ford 1500 Need some information please

    Phil Eastman: thanks for the information , how much would you want for the owners manual . you can contact me at [email protected] thanks
  12. B

    Ford 1500 Need some information please

    I recently acquired a ford 1500 2wd diesel compact tractor. I was wanting to know are these good tractors. i am having trouble finding what the fluid capacities are for it like the oil and hydraulic fluids. Also is the transmission and rear hydraulics one compartment. I found the hydraulic...
  13. B

    Ford 5000 wheel seals

    thanks i appreciate the advise. i am hopefully going to tackle the seal this weekend . i will let you all know how it has turned out. the pto advise you all gave was great as well. thanks
  14. B

    Ford 5000 wheel seals

    I have gotten great advice from this forum while fixing my 1972 ford 5000 deisel tractor and i appreciated all of it even had some nice conversations with soundNguy as well.my problem now is I have a leaky wheel seal and need to fix it before i paint the tractor. how complicated is this process...
  15. B

    had a close one last night!

    glad to see you came all right souNdguy. I bet the pucker factor was close to 1000 on that one. even when that car came between you was also a close call, people just dont seem to care
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top