Recent content by Blackhole 49

  1. B

    Advice on Use of Box Blade

    Flying Belgian is right. A box blade is great for leveling, but you need to have an angle blade to pull the sides in and set the crown. Box blades are useless for snow plowing also. If it were me, I would have both. In fact, I do.
  2. B

    Bush and Bog question

    I just bought an old 3 pt. hitch Bog at a farm auction. I had some timber thinned and cut and the loading areas and skid roads, can I pull it over the stumps and rocks without much damage to the bog? Or do I need to pick it up as much as possible to avoid them.
  3. J

    MF 135 $1000

    If selling stuff here is not encouraged I apologize but I just stumbled on this site researching a tractor.___ 1972 Perkins gas. Runs, but needs new short block, it was rebuilt improperly. This tractor has been sitting for 2 years but was my pride and joy not long ago. I can't save it but a...
  4. D

    Perkins Head

    Getting ready to put the head back on my Perkins this weekend. Everything has checked out and seems to have just blown a gasket. The question I have is whether or not to use copper spray sealer when I put everything back together. One of my friends is a certified diesel mechanic and he said...
  5. A

    McCormick Deering reaper

    I am posting this for a friend. He is restoring a McCormick Deering reaper which is to be placed in the Maine State AG museum. He says its very old has a straight axle that had be take out as one piece.. He thinks its probaly gray but wants to make sure it is right. I can get some pictures if...
  6. super 55

    HPOCA magazine, you gotta see the golf cart

    There is a great picture of a golf cart George Weyhrich of San Joe, California owns and it's in the letter to the editors section. It has an Oliver front end on it. and painted Oliver green with red wheels. Looks great.
  7. S

    H power increase

    what do i got to do to get more hp out of my 51 H and still keep same carb?
  8. R

    John Deere A flywheel nut

    Hi, does anyone know where I might find the large stamped steel nut that threads on to the crankshaft holding the flywheel on a John Deere Model A? Thanks, Rich
  9. A

    Water pump

    I live in northern nebraska and since my 50 Cockshutt sits outside I have the water drained out of the radiator and block will this dry out my water pump?Or should i have antifreeze in it while it sits?
  10. J

    Gleaner E Corn Head

    Does any one know if a Gleaner K 330 corn haed will fit a Gleaner E combine thanks
  11. F

    AC H3

    Is their a big demand for H3 crawler parts? Thanks
  12. A

    MF 135

    I looked at a nice MF135 today but the headlights were square and made into the grill and not on the out side of the hood and round.And it had a small battery box sized lid on the hood. is it a early one? or a english one?It has a 6 speed trans I think? No power steering and is a diesel engine...
  13. C

    IH sale this coming weekend ya might wanna check out

    Just thought I would post this for anyone interested in case you didnt know about it. http://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/auctionview.cgi?lid=514337&kwd=&zip=17857&category=2
  14. B

    PEUGEOT DIESEL ENGINE

    This wouldn"t have come for Birmingham MI recently would it?
  15. B

    Ford 2N Front Tires

    I'd like to see a picture of 26" tires on the front of your 8n.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top