Recent content by BobC06

  1. B

    For sale 1976 IH 1066

    IH 1066 tractor - 6,200 hrs. Suspension seat, New front tires, central Hyd pump, batteries, & 3 point seals. Runs great asking $18,000 IH 2350 loader with quicktach plate and 84" tooth bucket asking $3,200
    $18,000.00
  2. B

    Ford 4000 fan blades hitting

    I have a 1963 Ford 4000 gas. When I pick up a decent load or put down pressure on the loader the fan hits the shroud. I’m guessing something is flexing that’s not supposed to. Any ideas? Thank you
  3. B

    Ford 4000

    I have what I think is a 1963 4000 SOS. It is a 4 cyl gas and has a non removable loader. Does anyone know if there is a secondary serial number? I know where it should be, but due to a family dispute many years ago, the old fella that I bought it from ground off the serial number and he is...
  4. B

    Ford 4000

    I have two issues cant seem to find answers. 1963 Ford 4000 4 cyl gas with SOS. 1. The tachometer is all over the place and when I increase to full throttle the needle goes to the 5 or 6 oclock position and does me no good as far as knowing what rpm Im running at. Is there a tach adjustment or...
  5. B

    1963 Ford 4000 select o speed

    I pulled the access cover to replace the pressure sensor wire in the select o speed trans. The wire was laying in the oil sump not hooked to anything. Problem is I cant find where the sensor is. Does anyone have a picture of where its mounted and what it looks like? Thanks
  6. B

    4000 Wiring

    Thank you JMor that was a huge help
  7. B

    4000 Wiring

    Thanks for the reply. Would the wire go to the hot or ground side of the neutral safety switch?
  8. B

    4000 Wiring

    I have a 63 4000 gas 4cyl. with a select o speed. A good bit of the wiring has been removed. There are two wires on the transmission, one on the top cover which I assume is the neutral safety switch and one on the side cover on the left side. My problem is I dont know where either one of...
  9. B

    4000 wheel weights

    Thank you
  10. B

    4000 wheel weights

    I should say its a 63 4000 industrial and Im in central Illinois. Please dont hold that against me
  11. B

    4000 wheel weights

    Thank you for the info. Im in central Illinois
  12. B

    4000 wheel weights

    Ive got a 63 4000 and Im looking for rear wheel weights. 24 wheels. Would you recommend pie weights or one piece and do you know where I can get some.
  13. B

    Ford 4000 Throttle

    thank you Ill definitely check those
  14. B

    Ford 4000 Throttle

  15. B

    Ford 4000 Throttle

    I have a 63 Ford 4000 4cyl gas. When I move the throttle lever to full the rpms increase like its supposed to but as soon as I let go of the throttle lever the rpms drop. I have tried the adjustments I can think of but nothing has corrected the problem. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top