Recent content by dtherrien-HT

  1. D

    YM2000

    Check out Bailey Hydraulics ....I believe out of Tennesee. They have a website that you can look to possibly match a cylinder. My loader on a 1500d, with a VN loader, had a bad leak and was able to match up exactly from Bailey. I also contacted VN Tractors and it took forever for them to get...
  2. D

    1500D blowing bubbles

    Well drained the radiator...removed hoses and back flushed the system. Replaced with new coolant at 30%. Ran tractor for about three hours moving firewood....still has bubbles...but doesnt even come close to overheating. Like i said earlier you can touch and hold with bare hand any part of...
  3. D

    1500D blowing bubbles

    Winston....The level in the overflow is maintaining the proper level....on the cold mark when cold and rises alittle when fully warm. Draws it back when cools off. Neither the coolant or oil changes after long running....i just did an oil change. Also it has a new radiator cap...just got it here...
  4. D

    1500D blowing bubbles

    I waited 2-3 hours went in the garage and started up the tractor with the cap off. There were no bubbles or any kind of turbulence.Ran it for about 5mins. The bubbles are something i just noticed....it doesnt do it when cold. Just been watching it from others on this forum talking about bad...
  5. D

    1500D blowing bubbles

    Hi All, I just noticed this afternoon while using my tractor for moving firewood around...that the overflow tank is blowing bubbles in it. There is no discoloration or odd smells in the overflow tank. It is not over heating...radiator seems to be just at operation temp...can touch radiator with...
  6. D

    a newbie...

    hey scotty, i am in central mass. What do you plan on doing with the tractor and how much land do you have? You should consider 4wd and a loader also. There was a 2610d with loader and backhoe in the Hartford area aweek or so ago. I called him about it...but i think it is a Vietnam...
  7. D

    1500 D Green

    Buy loosing the seal do you mean it just starts to leak again? On the green there is only one knuckle seal....there is a shaft seal on top where the steering linkage connects and on the other side under the top bolt that holds the knuckle on. Lift the front end with your bucket and check the...
  8. D

    Connecticut or New England Dealers

    Hey. Dont necessarily discount the vn reman. I bought a 1500d two yrs ago and havent had any problems with it yet. I went through the whole tractor making sure everything was right. It has the VN loader and i damaged one of the tilt cylinders trying to lift to big of a rock.....and just got the...
  9. D

    1500d Front Knuckle

    Yes....Thats it..... I will add it to the list of parts that i need. thanks for clearing the part up. David
  10. D

    1500d Front Knuckle

    I dont think my leak is where the instructions to replace the knuckle seal. In the parts diagram for 1500d ext. axle parts.....it would be in the area of 46, 47, 48.......but on the left side it also shows part 68 a copper sealing washer. Would that also be on the right side?
  11. D

    1500d Front Knuckle

    Hi, On my 1500d i noticed on the right side steering knuckle/ hub assembly i notice a very slight leak on top of the assembly where it pivits when you turn. The leak isnt enough to worry about yet....just alittle gear oil around the nut/washer area. So my question....Is there an oring or seal...
  12. D

    1500d Brakes

    Yeah......I still have to take a closer look at it. I will plan on doing it later this spring.....Have the garage tied up right now with other work. Aaron....thanks for the break-down of the parts.....i will order the parts along with more filters for this year. Thanks, David
  13. D

    1500d Brakes

    I think you are correct....there shouldnt be oil in with the brakes. I have been researching brakes.....I just assumed that they were a wet brake system. So does the brake drum connect to a shaft with a gear on the inside end that meshes with a gear on the drive axle. Then when the brakes are...
  14. D

    1500d Brakes

    Hi All, On my 1500d, I have a slight fluid leak at the right break cam lever, down in front of the rear axle. I see from the parts description that there is an o-ring that goes on the stem of the break cam. My question is do i have to drain the trans-hydro fluid to replace these o-rings. reading...
  15. D

    Fuse Panel

    thanks for the info....I went to NAPA and they had just about the exact replacement part. a six terminal fuse box that took about an hour or so to cut all the wires and install new ends to go onto the new fuse box.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top