Recent content by DWHEELS

  1. D

    Brush cutter yoke problems

    Yes there are 2 short bolts that has a @ .25 inch solid stop washer(with 2 bolt holes) that holds the yoke from coming off. The plate that has the shear pin in it, well someone before me had a tempered bolt in it's place, I wasn't aware of it until this happen, I can see now why the yoke had...
  2. D

    Brush cutter yoke problems

    It is a castor trailing wheel. I just.put a new solid tire on it, with a new 4 lug wheel instead of the old 5 lug.
  3. D

    Brush cutter yoke problems

    Thank you Paul for your input, still scratching my head on this one!
  4. D

    Brush cutter yoke problems

    As you can see the separation of the yoke, what i want to do If possible, is to get a flange yoke mount it in place of the junk yoke and hook up the shaft to the gear box, with everything lined up bolt new flange yoke to existing plate. The type of cutter i have is a quick connect to my utility...
  5. D

    Brush cutter yoke problems

    I have a IH brush cutter my grandsonson was using my utility 300 with the brush cutter out back cutting down tall weeds, he didn't let the cutter down where the trailing wheel was on the ground which I believe caused the yoke which is attached to the gear box to get ripped out, the cutter is a...
  6. D

    Throttle arm removal

    I have a utility 300, I need to remove the throttle lever arm, I see that there looks like a pin holding the arm on, I cleaned all the old pain off ( many coats), I can't tell if it's a pin or a threaded pin, and if it's a two piece or one single pin, I would like it if someone could help me. Is...
  7. D

    Steering wheel removal

    Well I would like to keep it, it's in great shape, I'm trying to get the gas tank out to be boiled out. So the way I see it is he steering wheel has to come off.
  8. D

    Steering wheel removal

    What type of puller do you need to get the steering wheel off a utility 300, or is there another way?
  9. D

    Question about Gas Tank Muriatic Acid Cleaning

    Did you use any tank sealer, other than mystery oil?
  10. D

    Fuel filter

    I want to think you Mike and Old for your replies, I bought the tractor a couple years ago, I was getting rust sediments in the bowl, I got the tank clean out and treated, I found out just recently that there isn't any screens in the sediment bulb, I went ahead and ordered a new one. I figured...
  11. D

    Fuel filter

    I have a utility 300, can you put a inline fuel filter in the line, being a gravity feed system I'm not sure you can?
  12. D

    Steering wheel removal on a utility 300 farmall

    I'm trying to get the steering wheel off my utility 300 so I can remove the gas tank, for the life of me I can't see where you can use a wheel puller, I need ideas or should i say experience.
  13. D

    Radiator Hose

    On my utility 300 I have a radiator Hose @ 6 inches long from goose neck of the radiator into a neck going into the top of the engine how in the world do you get that hose on, do you have to unhook something. Help is appreciated.
  14. D

    Locked in reverse

    I want to thank you for the excellent description of what to do and not to do. I'm sure the shifter is wore out, as I have parts wore out at the age of 72. I have a excellent welder who will weld the shifter once I get it out. Just waiting for as many comments as possible, now with your...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top